Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service issue

After updating to 14.7.1 has anyone faced the no service and modem firmware issue?

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 11:29 AM

2 replies

Aug 22, 2021 11:23 AM in response to kadubhuvnesh

Hello kadubhuvnesh,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with No Service on your iOS device. To start, follow the steps listed here to see if they resolve the issue: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

For issues with modem firmware, we recommend reaching out to your ISP for assistance.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Aug 23, 2021 12:28 PM in response to kadubhuvnesh

I have the NO SERVICE bug on my Iphone 11 Pro after installing 14.7.1

Apple isn't doing anything to help. It's not on their radar because it hasn't affected enough people.

So at the moment, they are misdiagnosing the problem by telling you to mail the phone in for repair, or to outright buy a new phone because you are no longer under warranty.

I've tried EVERYTHING the apple people on here suggest.

Reset network settings, restore phone twice to factory settings. I've tried other sims, nothing works.

When you restore the phone to factory settings on either Itunes (PC) or Finder (Mac), you're then stuck at the activation screen because the phone needs cellular to work in order to active it. LOL!

So then your only option is to go to apple store where they can restore and activate it for you. The phone MIGHT work temporarely and the genius will say something like "I knew we'd be able to help!" but then later that day, NO SERVICE all over again.

So at the moment, I have an iphone which acts as an Ipod with Wifi.

Thank you Apple!

No service issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.