Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar icon on ipad

How to restore calendar icon on my ipad

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 1:50 PM

There are two possibilities that may have led to your Calendar app missing on the Home Screen.

1. You have deleted the app. If this is the case then you can open the App Store app and download the Calendar app again to your iPad and place it on the spot of your choice.
  2. You may have removed the calendar app from the home screen but it still exists in the App Library. App Library exists in iPadOS 14.x.x I am not sure which iPadOS is on your iPad. If you have the App Library on your iPad then search for the Calendar app and then Touch and Hold on the icon and then drag it out of there and place it on your favorite spot of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2021 1:50 PM in response to hmbeez

There are two possibilities that may have led to your Calendar app missing on the Home Screen.

1. You have deleted the app. If this is the case then you can open the App Store app and download the Calendar app again to your iPad and place it on the spot of your choice.
  2. You may have removed the calendar app from the home screen but it still exists in the App Library. App Library exists in iPadOS 14.x.x I am not sure which iPadOS is on your iPad. If you have the App Library on your iPad then search for the Calendar app and then Touch and Hold on the icon and then drag it out of there and place it on your favorite spot of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

Calendar icon on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.