Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes TV Purchases

I purchased a lot of TV shows when I had iTunes. Apple TV allows me to de-download some of them, but not all of them. Is there a way to find the ones that it wont let me re-download?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 6:58 PM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. The ability to redownload past purchases is contingent on continued availability in the store. Sometimes content is withdrawn by the rights holders. Downloaded copies continue to work but you cannot download a fresh copy if this happens.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2021 6:58 PM in response to adamselcov

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. The ability to redownload past purchases is contingent on continued availability in the store. Sometimes content is withdrawn by the rights holders. Downloaded copies continue to work but you cannot download a fresh copy if this happens.

tt2

iTunes TV Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.