Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enable my iPhone

How do I enable my iPhone so I can use it it’s saying connect to iTunes on my laptop but I am having a problem doing that can someone help me please thank you?

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 9:04 PM

amyfromswarthmore Said:

"How do I enable my iPhone: How do I enable my iPhone so I can use it it’s saying connect to iTunes on my laptop but I am having a problem doing that can someone help me please thank you?"

-------

Go here: If you Forgot your iPhone Passcode - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support:

If you cannot get it unlocked using the that link, then see what Apple can do for you. The locking of an iPhone is a theft deterrent. So, see if Apple can assist you. Show them your original receipt of purchase. If you do not have it, then there may be nothing you can do about this.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2021 9:04 PM in response to amyfromswarthmore

amyfromswarthmore Said:

"How do I enable my iPhone: How do I enable my iPhone so I can use it it’s saying connect to iTunes on my laptop but I am having a problem doing that can someone help me please thank you?"

-------

Go here: If you Forgot your iPhone Passcode - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support:

If you cannot get it unlocked using the that link, then see what Apple can do for you. The locking of an iPhone is a theft deterrent. So, see if Apple can assist you. Show them your original receipt of purchase. If you do not have it, then there may be nothing you can do about this.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through 

How do I enable my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.