Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emulated pages - redirects - 404 errors - bug types - sharing with app named devs

Whole host of issues - no doubt malware! - MDM - remote access

!!!Hacking - Hijackjng - Illegal activity!!!

Apple is their a certified solution to all this invasiveness?!

what security measures do you have in place for these new threats?!

1 -

Photo’s and videos are being edited not by me - on my other iPhone XS I had the opportunity to edit the image or video and use the revert to original at the bottom right - on this iPhone 12 mini - seems as though the programmer/coder has “tooled” this option out altogether!

how can my personal photos and videos be edited before I’ve even opened them to view them myself!!!

2 -

Privacy - Analytics being collected even though I’m not sharing.

Multiple logs of kernals being recoded, “big types” logged, “sharing with app named devs”

Even when trying to mark up analytics screen shot it shows this error message:

3 -

Constant redirects on web pages - seemingly unauthentic/emulated pages

404 errors on a seemingly normal url :

4 -

Why am I getting “authkituiservice”showing on my system services under “mobile data”

5 -

HomeKit being enabled even though I’m not using it nor is it active or has mobile data selected:

6 -

Error message showing iCloud and iMessage accounts are different - this is a new iphone 12 mini - new sim - new provider - new Apple ID

7 -

Communication limit referring to Cloud OTP even though no screen time is set up

I could go on - Genius Bar are non supportive and say diagnostics and analytics are fine - absolute nonsense

Notifications on websites of login - referring to Mac OS even though I’m logging in with iPhone device

I could go on all day!!! other issues :

- Remote access to my phone by unkown sources

- Phone being controlled remotely by unkown sources

- Kernal logging of all my data

- Data being shared with app called Devs

- Data being uploaded to Icloudfront

- Personal emails being removed/moved to an exchange account or IMAP/POP leaving me not being able to gain access

- Passwords to all sorts of online accounts being changed without my approval

- Apps that have been downloaded from the App store are not authentic how are these not screened

- Reviews on said apps are biased and somewhat offensive in their subliminal manner directed at the user

- All our devices in our home have been corrupted via Devtools and again can be accessed and remotely controlled

- Our IP address is 192.168.0.1 - which is on the whois and ICANN website reserved for special cases

- Our WIFI and mobile networks keep dropping in and out and changing

- Our calls are redirected and listened in on

- websites are redirected - seemingly to dark web emulated pages

This has caused loss of business - untold amount of stress and time due to research where no one I've spoke to at apple or my network provider is none the wiser to what is happening.

Albeit - after reading the privacy policies : the identifiers of certain devices and id's which 'are' logged in given situations the advice and support I should have been receiving should have been gravely different to what I have been receiving.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 4:27 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Aug 23, 2021 5:59 AM in response to Iphoneissuehowisitevenpossible

Hello Iphoneissuehowisitevenpossible! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that there are a number of issues you've found with your iPhone that need to be addressed so you can enjoy using your iPhone again. We'd like to help you get pointed in the right direction for help with this. To get started, please connect with Apple Support to look into this further with you: Get Support

Make it a great day!

Emulated pages - redirects - 404 errors - bug types - sharing with app named devs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.