Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viewing photos from in Apple TV

How can I view my photos stored in an External Hard Drive in my Apple TV?

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 6:57 AM

Indirectly, through Home Sharing, streamed by a computer to which the disk is connected.

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

↳ Use Home Sharing on your Apple TV

You can also view photos from your computer on your Apple TV.
• On your Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences. Click Sharing. Click Media Sharing, then select Share Photos with Apple TV.
• On your PC: Open iTunes for Windows. In the menu bar, go to File > Home Sharing, then select Choose Photos to Share with Apple TV.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 6:57 AM in response to carcar22

Indirectly, through Home Sharing, streamed by a computer to which the disk is connected.

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

↳ Use Home Sharing on your Apple TV

You can also view photos from your computer on your Apple TV.
• On your Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences. Click Sharing. Click Media Sharing, then select Share Photos with Apple TV.
• On your PC: Open iTunes for Windows. In the menu bar, go to File > Home Sharing, then select Choose Photos to Share with Apple TV.

Viewing photos from in Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.