Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ideas for design next iphone

Hello

Have a nice time

I have an idea for the design of the next iPhone I'll be happy to present my idea

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 10:07 AM

Apple does not accept outside submissions for design of devices or software.

4 replies

Aug 31, 2021 9:40 AM in response to Salehjahanbakhsh

It appears the current focus of iphones is on its cameras. How about taking a second look at sounds, music and audio entertainment?

How about developing a phone that will enable my friends who also have iphones and are within a certain radius to be able to connect (with my permission) to my phone (via Bluetooth, etc) and listen to my music or watch videos from my phone? For example, I am in my office or home or party, and I wish to either have a meeting or have my colleagues or friends or family members listen to me or my music directly (real time) through their phones or ipad on their ear pods - while the environment remains quiet.

With the current realities of virtual meetings or engagements, I believe that this would add value. Also, "communities" would see the need to acquire more iphones or Apple products.

Thank you.

Ideas for design next iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.