Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I put apps in alphabetical order on ipad

How do I put apps in alphabetical order on my iPad

How do I put apps in alphabetical order on my iPad

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 11:45 AM

The arrangement of the apps on the Home Screen(s) has to be done manually. This includes creating folders and managing apps within the folders as well. There is no automatic way of arranging the apps in alphabetical order.

I understand that an automated option to arrange apps in a given order is a good option to have. If you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 11:45 AM in response to karenwilly

The arrangement of the apps on the Home Screen(s) has to be done manually. This includes creating folders and managing apps within the folders as well. There is no automatic way of arranging the apps in alphabetical order.

I understand that an automated option to arrange apps in a given order is a good option to have. If you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

How do I put apps in alphabetical order on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.