Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV free

Hello, I have received an email for one year free Apple TV. When I choose the tab to get the offer, it directs me to the app of Apple TV and it says free trial for 7 days and then 4,99€/month. There is nowhere a note that it will be free for a year.

Does anyone know if it is ok?

Should I do something in a different way?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 12:34 PM

Hello~ Take a look at this excellent prior post by Urquhart 1244:

“Redeem the offer on your new qualifying Apple device. For Macs, sign in to the TV app separately, then find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” there to redeem the offer. Once redeemed, the service will be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 12:34 PM in response to michail64

Hello~ Take a look at this excellent prior post by Urquhart 1244:

“Redeem the offer on your new qualifying Apple device. For Macs, sign in to the TV app separately, then find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” there to redeem the offer. Once redeemed, the service will be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

Apple TV free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.