Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NYCDOE Profile Management

How do I remove NYCDOE restrictions on my personal iPad. Every time I try to get directions or visit certain sites the doe profile manager comes up and prompts me to sign in. I’ve never used doe iPads only my own. I don’t have device manager or profiles under the general tab in settings. I have an iPad Pro 4th generation.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 11:24 PM

AvaRose324 Said:

"NYCDOE Profile Management: How do I remove NYCDOE restrictions on my personal iPad. Every time I try to get directions or visit certain sites the doe profile manager comes up and prompts me to sign in. I’ve never used doe iPads only my own. I don’t have device manager or profiles under the general tab in settings. I have an iPad Pro 4th generation."

-------

"NYCDOE" Restrictions:

"NYCDOE" is New York City Department of Education. So, if this is not working, then take it up with the school district. Likely there is a misconfiguration here. If it is your iPad, and never has been opened by a school, then I would be curious as to why the DOE would do such a thing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 11:24 PM in response to AvaRose324

AvaRose324 Said:

"NYCDOE Profile Management: How do I remove NYCDOE restrictions on my personal iPad. Every time I try to get directions or visit certain sites the doe profile manager comes up and prompts me to sign in. I’ve never used doe iPads only my own. I don’t have device manager or profiles under the general tab in settings. I have an iPad Pro 4th generation."

-------

"NYCDOE" Restrictions:

"NYCDOE" is New York City Department of Education. So, if this is not working, then take it up with the school district. Likely there is a misconfiguration here. If it is your iPad, and never has been opened by a school, then I would be curious as to why the DOE would do such a thing.

NYCDOE Profile Management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.