Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How i can hide apps in App Library

How can I hide apps in App Library

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 7:41 PM

I don’t think this answers the question. They want to know how to hide apps in the library, not how to move apps to the library or delete them or hide them on the home screen.

Personally, I and many users would like this “feature” to be optional at the very least. It’s redundant as most users already organize their icons in folders that make sense to them rather than having to guess what makes sense to whoever thought this up.

You gave instructions on how to hide an app on the home screen, but then go on to say it’s available in the library. So, it really isn’t hidden at all. Someone just needs to look at the library page to see it.

At the very least, I would love to delete all of the icons on the library page.

And while you’re at, make the widgets page optional, too. I use to like going to that page to get an uncluttered view of my background picture and now all I see is a blur.

Give users CHOICE. That’s what most users want.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2021 7:41 PM in response to Roote

I don’t think this answers the question. They want to know how to hide apps in the library, not how to move apps to the library or delete them or hide them on the home screen.

Personally, I and many users would like this “feature” to be optional at the very least. It’s redundant as most users already organize their icons in folders that make sense to them rather than having to guess what makes sense to whoever thought this up.

You gave instructions on how to hide an app on the home screen, but then go on to say it’s available in the library. So, it really isn’t hidden at all. Someone just needs to look at the library page to see it.

At the very least, I would love to delete all of the icons on the library page.

And while you’re at, make the widgets page optional, too. I use to like going to that page to get an uncluttered view of my background picture and now all I see is a blur.

Give users CHOICE. That’s what most users want.

Aug 24, 2021 4:28 AM in response to itach1

Hi itach1,

To move an app to the App Library touch and hold the app. Tap Remove App.

Tap Remove from Home Screen to move the app to your App Library.

To move the app back touch and hold the app, then tap Add to Home Screen.

Note that you can see reference to a Related Article with relevant information, and a link to it, above your original post.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

How i can hide apps in App Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.