Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 5G of storage but I’m keep being told I don’t have enough storage I need help

iCloud storage

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 5:47 AM

If you don’t have enough iCloud storage, add more.

If you don’t have enough device-local storage, offload more and/or delete more of your contente, or replace your iPhone with an iPhone with storage adequate for your needs.

iCloud does not increase device-local storage, it provides what can be a convenient place to offload some of what is presently stored on the iPhone, and that you don’t wish to delete.

For iCloud: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support — also discusses adding more iCloud storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 5:47 AM in response to Chrism114

If you don’t have enough iCloud storage, add more.

If you don’t have enough device-local storage, offload more and/or delete more of your contente, or replace your iPhone with an iPhone with storage adequate for your needs.

iCloud does not increase device-local storage, it provides what can be a convenient place to offload some of what is presently stored on the iPhone, and that you don’t wish to delete.

For iCloud: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support — also discusses adding more iCloud storage.

I have 5G of storage but I’m keep being told I don’t have enough storage I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.