Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dell U2422HE stopped showing signal from macbook via usb-c

Hey guys, I bought the Dell U2422HE a few days ago, and I was using it with my macbook pro 16" via usb-c cable, and I got ethernet and power from it.

Today when i plugged it in, it just stopped working, and started showing "No usb-c signal from your device", but after a few connections my macbook restarted and said it ran into a problem, here is the log from it:

Did someone had similar problems, and if so can you guys help me find the solution? I googled too far and tried many things but it doesn't work.

Also I connected my monitor via usb c and via HDMI and it showed the settings as Dell U2422HE (2), and when I connect only HDMI it is written without the (2), so I guess it somehow recognizes it but doesn't send the signal from the usb-c cable.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 2:35 PM

UPDATE: I fixed it, by connecting my macbook via HDMI because I can't enter menu without a device connected, doing a factory reset of the monitor, and turning auto select for usb-c to YES

Similar questions

1 reply

Dell U2422HE stopped showing signal from macbook via usb-c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.