Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I update my safari

I am trying to update my Safari but I don't know how

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 3:26 PM

The "Related Article" states:

"Safari for Mac

Safari is included with your Mac.

• To keep Safari up to date, install the latest macOS updates. The most recent version of macOS includes the most recent version of Safari.
  • If you deleted Safari and don't have a backup, reinstall macOS to put Safari back in your Applications folder. Reinstalling macOS doesn't remove data from your computer. Before reinstalling, you might want to use Spotlight to search for Safari. If you find it, but it's no longer in your Dock, just drag it to the Dock to add it back."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 3:26 PM in response to Ryangonzales09

The "Related Article" states:

"Safari for Mac

Safari is included with your Mac.

• To keep Safari up to date, install the latest macOS updates. The most recent version of macOS includes the most recent version of Safari.
  • If you deleted Safari and don't have a backup, reinstall macOS to put Safari back in your Applications folder. Reinstalling macOS doesn't remove data from your computer. Before reinstalling, you might want to use Spotlight to search for Safari. If you find it, but it's no longer in your Dock, just drag it to the Dock to add it back."

how do I update my safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.