Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting old boarding passes

I do not have an option to delete boarding passes within my wallet. I see the 3 dots at the bottom of the pass and I scroll to the bottom when that opens but there is no option to remove these old boarding passes. This is so frustrating… please help!

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 10:47 AM

Hello, erma273! Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

We've reviewed your question and it looks like you are seeking assistance with deleting old boarding passes from your Apple Wallet app. It's understandable that you'd want this resolved, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: How to use Wallet on your iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. The section titled “How to remove a pass from Wallet” should assist you with removing them.

If this does not resolve the issue or if you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2021 10:47 AM in response to erma273

Hello, erma273! Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

We've reviewed your question and it looks like you are seeking assistance with deleting old boarding passes from your Apple Wallet app. It's understandable that you'd want this resolved, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: How to use Wallet on your iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. The section titled “How to remove a pass from Wallet” should assist you with removing them.

If this does not resolve the issue or if you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

Deleting old boarding passes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.