Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my MacBook Air having the question mark is this by

What do I do with the screen dialog?

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 9:09 PM

Chukwubaby Said:

"Why is my MacBook Air having the question mark is this by: What do I do with the screen dialog?"

-------

Go here: If your Mac Starts Up to a Question Mark - Apple Support

Mount the Drive:

Boot into Recovery Mode (Hold Down: [Command + R] upon boot). Then, using Disk Utility, see if the Hard Drive, along with the boot disk are seen. If they are, then see if you need to click the “Mount’ button for it. Try rebooting once more. If of no success, then click unmount button, and then the mount button. Try rebooting once more.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 9:09 PM in response to Chukwubaby

Chukwubaby Said:

"Why is my MacBook Air having the question mark is this by: What do I do with the screen dialog?"

-------

Go here: If your Mac Starts Up to a Question Mark - Apple Support

Mount the Drive:

Boot into Recovery Mode (Hold Down: [Command + R] upon boot). Then, using Disk Utility, see if the Hard Drive, along with the boot disk are seen. If they are, then see if you need to click the “Mount’ button for it. Try rebooting once more. If of no success, then click unmount button, and then the mount button. Try rebooting once more.

Why is my MacBook Air having the question mark is this by

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.