Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whenever i plug my iphone via usb to my macbook the photos keep on opening on my laptop and i can't use it do anything else like opening the browser or any other application - it just keep on popping like crazy on my screen

whenever I plug my iPhone via usb to my Macbook the photos keep on opening on my laptop and i can't use it do anything else like opening the browser or any other application - photos app just keep on popping like crazy on my screen

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 12:19 AM

When you connect the iPhone to your MacBook via USB, do you see the following screen on which the photos flash?

If yes, select your iPhone in the left sidebar. Disable the “Open Photos” checkbox (See red arrow) In the left top corner, then close Photos. Next time you connect the iPhone with USB, you shouldn't have this problem.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2021 12:19 AM in response to mocha777

When you connect the iPhone to your MacBook via USB, do you see the following screen on which the photos flash?

If yes, select your iPhone in the left sidebar. Disable the “Open Photos” checkbox (See red arrow) In the left top corner, then close Photos. Next time you connect the iPhone with USB, you shouldn't have this problem.

whenever i plug my iphone via usb to my macbook the photos keep on opening on my laptop and i can't use it do anything else like opening the browser or any other application - it just keep on popping like crazy on my screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.