Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage full with only few photos

Hi, guys I'm desperate. I have 200 GB iCloud storage plan. I have there 15 900 photos (only about 2000 of them are live) and 622 videos (mostly short, max. one minute).

Is it normal that my iCloud is already full? I have iPhone SE now and before I've had iPhone 6s.

Also, as my library is not synchronized anymore since april and I have extra 1340 photos and 223 short videos on my phone (not iCloud) and it says it takes almost 90GB. Is this normal too?

thanks for any help in advance

Barbora

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 4:06 PM

barbora49 wrote:

Hi, guys I'm desperate. I have 200 GB iCloud storage plan. I have there 15 900 photos (only about 2000 of them are live) and 622 videos (mostly short, max. one minute).
Is it normal that my iCloud is already full? I have iPhone SE now and before I've had iPhone 6s.
Also, as my library is not synchronized anymore since april and I have extra 1340 photos and 223 short videos on my phone (not iCloud) and it says it takes almost 90GB. Is this normal too?
Barbora

Click on the blue link under related article to get a break down on what is stored on your icloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2021 4:06 PM in response to barbora49

barbora49 wrote:

Barbora

Click on the blue link under related article to get a break down on what is stored on your icloud.

iCloud storage full with only few photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.