Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cable

I have a question, I just bought my phone and I bought a special adapter for it and I use it. Do I have to use the cable inside my box or can I use the cable of my previous iPhone?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 9:53 PM

Tahashirivarnamkhasti Said:

"Cable: I have a question, I just bought my phone and I bought a special adapter for it and I use it. Do I have to use the cable inside my box or can I use the cable of my previous iPhone?"

-------

Going Brand-for-Brand:

Using either one will presumably work fine. As for me, I always go Brand-fo Brand (Apple-for-Apple) for Reliability and Trustworthiness. So, consider doing the same (Going Apple-for-Apple).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2021 9:53 PM in response to Tahashirivarnamkhasti

Tahashirivarnamkhasti Said:

"Cable: I have a question, I just bought my phone and I bought a special adapter for it and I use it. Do I have to use the cable inside my box or can I use the cable of my previous iPhone?"

-------

Going Brand-for-Brand:

Using either one will presumably work fine. As for me, I always go Brand-fo Brand (Apple-for-Apple) for Reliability and Trustworthiness. So, consider doing the same (Going Apple-for-Apple).

Cable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.