Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music is working even after the 3 months trial period

When I check the subscription settings it still shows expired but works perfectly. It has been 2 months since the subscription expired and I don't know why this is happening. Kindly help

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 7:04 AM

The free trial won't have expired automatically. After the initial free period you would charged each month until such time as you actively choose to terminate the subscription. See How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support.

tt2

2 replies

Aug 24, 2021 10:34 PM in response to AryanChoudhari

AryanChoudhari Said:

"Apple Music is working even after the 3 months trial period: When I check the subscription settings it still shows expired but works perfectly. It has been 2 months since the subscription expired and I don't know why this is happening. Kindly help"

-------

Perhaps this is a Glitch?:

Contact Apple Support, asking them to look into this. Note that these are user-to-user forums, and that no one here has access to your account(and that is a good thing, BTW). If need be, ask Apple to screenshare with you so you can show them exactly what is occurring in more depth.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Apple Music is working even after the 3 months trial period

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.