Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud Storage

I am running out of storage on ICloud. I have seen I have over 4Gh of backup on ICloud. I have no idea what that is, how to access it or remove it. Can you help?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:21 AM

That's your iPhone backup file. To delete it go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups and then select the backup you want to delete and click 'Delete backup'. If you no longer want to automatically backup your phone via iCloud (even though highly recommended), go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn off iCloud Backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 4:21 AM in response to Lucy82Sky

That's your iPhone backup file. To delete it go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups and then select the backup you want to delete and click 'Delete backup'. If you no longer want to automatically backup your phone via iCloud (even though highly recommended), go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn off iCloud Backup.

ICloud Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.