You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my Apple Watch face to normal size? It is so enlarged I can only see one corner of the Home Screen

My watch face is blown up abd I cannot get it back to the normal size! I was entering my passcode and I swiped something and it enlarged my Home Screen on my Apple way just I cannot type in my code or see only a corner of my actual screen face

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 7:34 PM

On your iPhone, tap:

Watch > My Watch > Brightness & Text Size

and set the appropriate text size.

Or see:

Use Zoom on Apple Watch - Apple Support

4 replies

Sep 17, 2021 8:48 AM in response to TheresaDE

I have the same issue. One time, accidentally, I moved the Digital Crown and saw that if I turn it a couple of rotations it went back to normal size. This morning it didn't...until a moment later I got a message saying my watch was updated. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. But for the 150 other times the watch didn't say anything about updating. Sooooooo, I want to know WHY it does that so I can avoid doing whatever I'm doing to cause the huge screen.

How do I get my Apple Watch face to normal size? It is so enlarged I can only see one corner of the Home Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.