Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring data to new ipad

I am having problems transferring my data from my old iPad to my new one

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:51 PM

One method that you can use to transfer data between your old iPad and your new iPad is to use ➔ The Quick Start Method.

If this is the method that you are using and are having issues then review the procedure, in the link above, and then try again.

If you use iCloud for backups with your old iPad then you can ➔ Restore your new iPad from that backup file.

If you do not use iCloud for your old iPad then one other option is to ➔ Create a backup of your old iPad on a computer (Mac or Windows) and then ➔ Restore your new iPad from that computer backup file.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 4:51 PM in response to huronparkadmin

One method that you can use to transfer data between your old iPad and your new iPad is to use ➔ The Quick Start Method.

If this is the method that you are using and are having issues then review the procedure, in the link above, and then try again.

If you use iCloud for backups with your old iPad then you can ➔ Restore your new iPad from that backup file.

If you do not use iCloud for your old iPad then one other option is to ➔ Create a backup of your old iPad on a computer (Mac or Windows) and then ➔ Restore your new iPad from that computer backup file.

Axel F.

Transferring data to new ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.