Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forget password for my Ipad

I forgot my password and the ipad has been locked for 5 minutes

iPad 2

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:55 PM

Once it unlocks after 5 minutes then you will be given another opportunity to enter the passcode. If you cannot remember the passcode and continue to enter incorrect passcodes then the iPad will be eventually disabled.

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPad by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ If you forgot the passcode or if your iPad has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPad will be erased.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 4:55 PM in response to YoussfBadiei

Once it unlocks after 5 minutes then you will be given another opportunity to enter the passcode. If you cannot remember the passcode and continue to enter incorrect passcodes then the iPad will be eventually disabled.

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPad by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ If you forgot the passcode or if your iPad has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPad will be erased.

Axel F.

Aug 25, 2021 5:15 PM in response to YoussfBadiei

YoussfBadiei Said:

"I forget password for my Ipad: I forgot my password and the ipad has been locked for 5 minutes [...]Please I need to reset my password for my ipad I forget the password"

Contact Apple Support:

If you don't feel competent in performing this, yourself, then contact Apple Support. Ask to speak with an Apple Rep for assistance with getting this fixed.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I forget password for my Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.