Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Solo Loop Apple Watch band

I bought an Apple Watch SE online and got it with a solo loop band. The watch has arrived but the band is too big and not suitable to wear while exercising. Can I return the band and get a new one of a different style? And if so how can I do that?

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 11:12 AM

You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. for any reason. Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. For more info, see:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

If you purchased your item from Apple in the U.S., you can take it to any U.S. Apple Store for an exchange. Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-store product availability. It's a good idea to check if a product is in stock by visiting apple.com and then seeing if it's available for pickup at a store nearby.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 11:12 AM in response to sumermc0

You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. for any reason. Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy. For more info, see:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

If you purchased your item from Apple in the U.S., you can take it to any U.S. Apple Store for an exchange. Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-store product availability. It's a good idea to check if a product is in stock by visiting apple.com and then seeing if it's available for pickup at a store nearby.

Solo Loop Apple Watch band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.