Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

How do I change my iCloud storage amount without having to pay the $.99 monthly after I already paid it one time to regain storage I need to be able to delete the payment method from reoccurring monthly?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 11:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 3:18 AM

You can cancel the monthly payment. The consequence is that this will also cancel your paid storage plan - reverting to the free 5GB plan. You may not have understood that the 50GB, 200GB, and 2TB plans are paid services with recurring monthly payments, and with the ability to graduate up to a higher capacity plan or reduce to a lesser plan.

See the details here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 3:18 AM in response to Seward60

You can cancel the monthly payment. The consequence is that this will also cancel your paid storage plan - reverting to the free 5GB plan. You may not have understood that the 50GB, 200GB, and 2TB plans are paid services with recurring monthly payments, and with the ability to graduate up to a higher capacity plan or reduce to a lesser plan.

See the details here.

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.