Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forwarding calls from unknown numbers

Hi, do you know any possibility how to forward calls from unknown numbers to some other number, not voice mail? I need to be in touch with my contacts, but I need to switch all new unknown clients to my assistant. Thank you for help in advance! Jan

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 7:27 AM

Contact your carrier and see if they offer something called "No Answer/Busy Transfer". It may have another name depending on the carrier. But, the way it works is, if you don't answer the call, instead of going to voicemail, it gets forwarded to the number you selected.

1 reply

Forwarding calls from unknown numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.