Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot hear any sound while playing videos

When I play videos on my iPad there is no sound

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 9:11 AM

Hello ~ You came from excellent article for help but are you saying it is just happening while playing video games and normal otherwise? In the meantime check this info as well. For newer iPads, swipe down and to the left from the top-right corner. 2. In the Control Panel that appears, tap the icon of the bell. Your iPad is now muted and will make no sound, no matter how high or low the volume is set, until you unmute it by tapping the bell icon again.Try and unmute.

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 9:11 AM in response to Ksander57

Hello ~ You came from excellent article for help but are you saying it is just happening while playing video games and normal otherwise? In the meantime check this info as well. For newer iPads, swipe down and to the left from the top-right corner. 2. In the Control Panel that appears, tap the icon of the bell. Your iPad is now muted and will make no sound, no matter how high or low the volume is set, until you unmute it by tapping the bell icon again.Try and unmute.

~Katana-San~

Sep 5, 2021 7:30 AM in response to Katana-San

heyo! i have the same problem but a bit different, and i was hoping you would help. you see, my ipad wont allow me to hear anything. youtube videos, video game sounds, spotify, and even when i tested it on the ringer adjustments in settings it made no sound. (those are usually really loud) Im not sure whats happening. and just an fyi, i keep my ipad away from water so it cant be that.

-yourdxrling

Cannot hear any sound while playing videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.