Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast listens

Hello! I'm working with a client who would like to access the number of listens for their podcast, but we're not sure how to get that information. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 1:42 PM

Comprehensive information on this is at https://help.apple.com/itc/podcastsanalytics/#/itc623752a8d and associated pages.

Two things to note: the analytics cannot be complete. I quote:

Apple does not display data from users listeners who opted out of sharing their diagnostics and usage information. No personally identifiable customer information is included in the data Apple collects.

Data is aggregated and gathered from the following devices:

• iOS 11 or later
    • macOS Catalina or later
    • iTunes 12.7 or later

And the bottom section on subscriptions is referring to the paid for subscriptions to podcasts created under the Podcast Partners scheme, rather than simple subscriptions in iTunes/Apple Podcasts app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 1:42 PM in response to nataliec97

Comprehensive information on this is at https://help.apple.com/itc/podcastsanalytics/#/itc623752a8d and associated pages.

Two things to note: the analytics cannot be complete. I quote:

Apple does not display data from users listeners who opted out of sharing their diagnostics and usage information. No personally identifiable customer information is included in the data Apple collects.

Data is aggregated and gathered from the following devices:

• iOS 11 or later
    • macOS Catalina or later
    • iTunes 12.7 or later

And the bottom section on subscriptions is referring to the paid for subscriptions to podcasts created under the Podcast Partners scheme, rather than simple subscriptions in iTunes/Apple Podcasts app.

Podcast listens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.