Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleOne Service Availability in Croatia (Europe)

Hi,

@Apple please, make AppleOne services available in Croatia (Europe).

Recently I bought the AppleTV 4k 2021 product and cannot help to feel I'm missing out on a lot of features the product was built for apart of playing local content and using 3rd party streaming apps.

So please, make AppleOne (which includes AppleTV+) services available in my country.

It would be greatly appreciated and would raise the Apple ecosystem to another level in Croatia.

Thank You!

Regards,

Mario

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 10:47 PM

The is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

try

https://getsupport.apple.com/

and or Product Feedback - Apple

3 replies

Aug 27, 2021 10:00 AM in response to MarioZapresic

This is strictly a user forum for helping other users with technical issues, and Apple will not be reading this. There are plenty of factors that can come into play and will delay services from launching in certain regions. Once Apple TV Plus launches then Apple One can as well as it needs all existing services available in order to create the bundle. If you want more information you would need to contact Apple directly.

AppleOne Service Availability in Croatia (Europe)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.