Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't want my Bluetooth to be Discoverable to other devices

How do you not allow other devices to find your Bluetooth

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 9:57 PM

aspen244 Said:

"I don't want my Bluetooth to be Discoverable to other devices: How do you not allow other devices to find your Bluetooth"

-------

This is Not a Feature:

Your only option is to disable Bluetooth. Unfortunately, there is no way to make it undiscoverable.

Recommend to Apple:

Do your Part: These are user-to-user forums. Apple rarely reads these forums on their own time as it is. So, provide Apple with feedback on this.  Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on that you want this to be an option, and how it can help others
  4. Proceed form there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 9:57 PM in response to aspen244

aspen244 Said:

"I don't want my Bluetooth to be Discoverable to other devices: How do you not allow other devices to find your Bluetooth"

-------

This is Not a Feature:

Your only option is to disable Bluetooth. Unfortunately, there is no way to make it undiscoverable.

Recommend to Apple:

Do your Part: These are user-to-user forums. Apple rarely reads these forums on their own time as it is. So, provide Apple with feedback on this.  Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on that you want this to be an option, and how it can help others
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

I don't want my Bluetooth to be Discoverable to other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.