Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 2021 11 inch (Problem with mic and speaker for Google meet and Zoom)

Hi all I’m using iPad Pro 2021 11inch, the problem I encountered is the mic and speaker become unstable during the google meet/zoom. and then It becomes unresponsive ie other can’t hear me and i can’t hear them too.

So what i did to try to fix the problem:

• uninstall and reinstall those apps
  • reset the ipad
  • i confirmed I’m not muted by others (i also tried the setting on google meet and zoom and it doesnt work too)
  • internet speed is ok
  • i clear all browser cache and cookies
  • clean up all apps running background except those I need
  • i updated firmware, and all apps too

However Siri works fine (mean the speaker and microphone works fine ), and others

just working fine (YouTube,instagram, etc)

kindly assist what should I do. Thanks.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 5:08 AM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2021 8:13 AM in response to NadiaTun

Hi NadiaTun, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

We see that you are having an issue with meetings in Zoom and Google Meet. The mic and speaker act up when using those apps. We want to help. You have done some great troubleshooting and isolating so far. To make sure that we are covering everything, you can follow all the steps in this article that talks about if an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding or won’t open. These steps will also help when an app is not working properly: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, since the issue is only happening with Google Meet and Zoom, you can reach out to their support directly for further assistance. Here’s How to contact an app developer.

Best Regards!

iPad Pro 2021 11 inch (Problem with mic and speaker for Google meet and Zoom)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.