Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch says that the storage is full and to delete music or photos in which I do not have downloaded onto my watch. How do I clear more storage?

My watch says that the storage is full and to delete music or photos in which I do not have downloaded onto my watch. How do I clear more storage?

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 7:46 AM

Is this so that you can update?;

If you don’t have enough space to update your Apple Watch

3 replies

Sep 3, 2021 10:14 AM in response to juliabixler21

In my case, this is not related to an update. My phone and watch are on most current version OS. If I reset the watch and re-pair, it works normally, but I can see the available storage fill up over about an hour until it is full again. I have not been able to figure out what is eating up the storage. Under Usage, I only have the built in Apple apps installed and they are all under about 10MB or no data used. Upon speaking to Apple Care, they advise this is a known issue, but don't currently have a fix. I'm hoping we get a WatchOS 7.6.2 before WatchOS 8. I would normally be buying the new watch in a few weeks, but I'm probably not going to until I know the issue is fixed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.