Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I buy a replacement screen for my iPhone X? I see different screen types, LCD, OEM, OLED - which one is the proper one to get and who can I buy it from?

Where can I buy a replacement screen for my iPhone X?  I see different screen types, LCD, OEM, OLED - which one is the proper one to get and who can I buy it from?

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 9:39 AM

Unless you are an Apple Authorized Service Provider, Apple will not "sell" you an authentic iPhone display screen. Any other replacement screen would be a non-Apple product. Using such a screen would void any warranty and could cause more issues than resolve them. I would suggest that you contact Apple Support directly and arrange to get your iPhone repaired properly. To do so, just use the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2021 9:39 AM in response to Reddone1

Unless you are an Apple Authorized Service Provider, Apple will not "sell" you an authentic iPhone display screen. Any other replacement screen would be a non-Apple product. Using such a screen would void any warranty and could cause more issues than resolve them. I would suggest that you contact Apple Support directly and arrange to get your iPhone repaired properly. To do so, just use the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Where can I buy a replacement screen for my iPhone X? I see different screen types, LCD, OEM, OLED - which one is the proper one to get and who can I buy it from?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.