Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I get a list of each app on apple watch so I can identify each one

Where can I get a list of each app on apple watch 6 so I can identify each app. Just bought phone

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 2:42 PM

There are several hundreds of thousands of Apple Watch Apps in the store. There is no way to to get a full list of all compatible apps.

You can access the Apple Watch App Store through the Apple Watch App on the iPhone if you want to see what's generally available.

If you want to see what Apps are installed on an Apple Watch by default go here: link-> Apps on Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2021 2:42 PM in response to pooseduke

There are several hundreds of thousands of Apple Watch Apps in the store. There is no way to to get a full list of all compatible apps.

You can access the Apple Watch App Store through the Apple Watch App on the iPhone if you want to see what's generally available.

If you want to see what Apps are installed on an Apple Watch by default go here: link-> Apps on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Where can I get a list of each app on apple watch so I can identify each one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.