Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlocking old ipad

I'm trying to figure out how to unlock my mother's old Ipad. She passed away a couple of years ago. I don't have her ID or password. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iPad

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 4:22 PM

OrangeBlossom2 Said:

"unlocking old ipad: I'm trying to figure out how to unlock my mother's old Ipad. She passed away a couple of years ago. I don't have her ID or password. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks"

-------

Use this Link: How to Request Access to a Deceased Family Member's Apple Accounts - Apple Support

Unlocking This:

If you are locked, and you do not have a proof of purchase, then it cannot be locked. The locking of an iPad is a theft deterrent. Go Here: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is Disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2021 4:22 PM in response to OrangeBlossom2

OrangeBlossom2 Said:

"unlocking old ipad: I'm trying to figure out how to unlock my mother's old Ipad. She passed away a couple of years ago. I don't have her ID or password. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks"

-------

Use this Link: How to Request Access to a Deceased Family Member's Apple Accounts - Apple Support

Unlocking This:

If you are locked, and you do not have a proof of purchase, then it cannot be locked. The locking of an iPad is a theft deterrent. Go Here: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is Disabled - Apple Support

unlocking old ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.