Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV: bad UI, meh shows, no queue

It is beyond ridiculous that Apple TV does not have queue or My List where I can save shows I want to watch later. This is a b a s i c feature of any streaming service. Who actally pays for this bad UI and mediocre content?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 9

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 12:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 7:49 AM

Apple TV HD, tvOS 9

Do you have the Apple TV box? If this information is accurate, then you would need about 5 years of updates! We’re on software tvOS 14.7 now. Update your Apple TV - Apple Support

Apple TV does not have queue or My List where I can save shows I want to watch later.

The Apple TV app on streaming devices does have a queue list. It’s called Up Next, and it is featured prominently in the Apple TV app.

It is true that the Apple TV+ website doesn’t have that same functionality. The website is also smaller in scope, compared to the Apple TV app on streaming devices, as the latter can also include a mix of iTunes Store movies and other Apple TV app Channels.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 7:49 AM in response to Pleasejustfixthebugs

Apple TV HD, tvOS 9

Do you have the Apple TV box? If this information is accurate, then you would need about 5 years of updates! We’re on software tvOS 14.7 now. Update your Apple TV - Apple Support

Apple TV does not have queue or My List where I can save shows I want to watch later.

The Apple TV app on streaming devices does have a queue list. It’s called Up Next, and it is featured prominently in the Apple TV app.

It is true that the Apple TV+ website doesn’t have that same functionality. The website is also smaller in scope, compared to the Apple TV app on streaming devices, as the latter can also include a mix of iTunes Store movies and other Apple TV app Channels.

Apple TV: bad UI, meh shows, no queue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.