Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music App

Hi there,

I have recently trying to play the section “For You” and every time I try to do so it goes off. I wonder why?

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 5:28 AM

Hi smdiego,

We understand your Apple Music app isn't working as expected. We'd like to share a resource that can help you isolate, and potentially resolve this issue. Get started here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Although the title does not match your issue specifically, these steps are great for any app that doesn't work as expected. We hope this helps!

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2021 5:28 AM in response to smdiego

Hi smdiego,

We understand your Apple Music app isn't working as expected. We'd like to share a resource that can help you isolate, and potentially resolve this issue. Get started here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Although the title does not match your issue specifically, these steps are great for any app that doesn't work as expected. We hope this helps!

Take care.

Apple Music App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.