You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use an ipad for June's Journey, Now, how to I put this in the icloud?

I use an ipad to play June's Journey but now I am taking a break. How can I put my junes journey information in the icloud?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 6:22 AM

2 replies

Aug 30, 2021 3:29 AM in response to karol270

If you originally started playing a new game without connecting/associating your game to either your Apple ID or Facebook account, your last game state is only saved locally to your device. In this case you need to sign in with Apple or Facebook on the Connections screen before deleting the game from your device or you will lose all progress.

By signing in with Apple or Facebook your last game state is saved on Wooga's servers. So sign in with Apple or Facebook and don't log out before deleting the game from your device. Just to be on the safe side, backup your device as suggested by karina184 before deleting the game.

When you are ready to play again re-download the game. Open it and tap Connect to sign in with Apple or Facebook. You'll be presented with a screen asking you to either select Last Save on Device or In the cloud. Select In the cloud. The last save on the device is starting at the beginning since you just re-downloaded it and have yet to play. You can only choose one, the other game will be lost.

Sign In with Apple

Saving and syncing my game with Facebook

What does it mean to "Choose your Game Save"?

Wooga Support

I use an ipad for June's Journey, Now, how to I put this in the icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.