Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad screen

i have an iPad Air 2020 and it’s screen doesn’t work in some situations like swiping up the white line at the bottom of the screen. Also it doesn’t allow me swiping to completely turn off the iPad and the screen scrolls slow.what should I do??

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 8:22 AM

If a cover or screen protector is obstructing or interferes with your touch screen, try to remove it.

If the issue persists, Try a "forced" restart of your iPad, using these instructions:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 20-40 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 8:22 AM in response to nikolas200

If a cover or screen protector is obstructing or interferes with your touch screen, try to remove it.

If the issue persists, Try a "forced" restart of your iPad, using these instructions:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 20-40 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

iPad screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.