Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Share Audio option

I'm trying to pair two pairs of earbuds to my ipad pro. In the control center where I should have share audio there is not option. I can only toggle between the two sets of earbuds. I thought ipad pro could do this?

Please help!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 7:48 PM

Yes, iPad Pro and iPadOS 14 can achieve what you are looking to do. You appear to have both.

What I am not sure which “earbuds” are you referring to.

While you wear AirPods or compatible Beats headphones, you can share what you’re listening to with a friend who’s also wearing AirPods or compatible Beats headphones. Both sets of headphones must be paired with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. (On ➔ supported models; iOS 13.1, iPadOS 13.1, or later required; iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, or later required for AirPods Max.)

Please review this guide published by Apple ➔ Share audio with AirPods and Beats headphones from iPad

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 7:48 PM in response to WestCoastFlash

Yes, iPad Pro and iPadOS 14 can achieve what you are looking to do. You appear to have both.

What I am not sure which “earbuds” are you referring to.

While you wear AirPods or compatible Beats headphones, you can share what you’re listening to with a friend who’s also wearing AirPods or compatible Beats headphones. Both sets of headphones must be paired with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. (On ➔ supported models; iOS 13.1, iPadOS 13.1, or later required; iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, or later required for AirPods Max.)

Please review this guide published by Apple ➔ Share audio with AirPods and Beats headphones from iPad

Axel F.

No Share Audio option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.