Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

People can’t hear me well when I call them

People have trouble hearing me. I recorded myself on voice app and it is very faint. How do I fix this?

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 12:15 PM

Bucks66 Said:

"People can’t hear me well when I call them: People have trouble hearing me. I recorded myself on voice app and it is very faint. How do I fix this?"

-------

Try this Site: If the Microphones on your iPhone aren't Working - Apple Support

Time to Upgrade?:

The iPhone is almost a decade old. So, take this as a good reason to upgrade a new, up-to-date phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 12:15 PM in response to Bucks66

Bucks66 Said:

"People can’t hear me well when I call them: People have trouble hearing me. I recorded myself on voice app and it is very faint. How do I fix this?"

-------

Try this Site: If the Microphones on your iPhone aren't Working - Apple Support

Time to Upgrade?:

The iPhone is almost a decade old. So, take this as a good reason to upgrade a new, up-to-date phone.

Sep 1, 2021 6:09 PM in response to Bucks66

I have an iPhone 6s and I cannot hear anyone talk whether they call me or I call them. Ever since the last update (14.7.1) my husband and I have been having a hard time hearing people. I hope that Apple will fix this very soon. It’s not fair that we should suffer with not being able to get to hear people who call or we call because of their update.

People can’t hear me well when I call them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.