Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with appstore

Hello, I can’t download anything from the appstore, and I don’t know what is the reason, could you help me?

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 1:38 PM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2021 6:58 AM in response to YuriDimitrov

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it. List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried or temporary fixes you've discovered.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Aug 29, 2021 8:52 AM in response to Dah•veed

when I start downloading the following app from the app store, when I click the “get” button I only get the loading circle and nothing else happens, I tried logging out and logging in the account, removed my payment methods because that’s what I read in the forum.

I texted apple support and now I am waiting for a response, but if u can help me, it will mean so much to me, thanks in advance.

-Yuri

Problem with appstore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.