Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I cancel the purchase number MM5T1LJBTJ ? I did not want to make this purchase, please return my money

Why can't I cancel the purchase number MM5T1LJBTJ ? I did not want to make this purchase, please return my money

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 2:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 3:01 PM

As stated above, we’re not Apple. We can’t help you. Here is what Apple suggests for viewing and changing orders:

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If you can not do what you want via that information, use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your request directly with Apple:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 3:01 PM in response to Kuralai_355

As stated above, we’re not Apple. We can’t help you. Here is what Apple suggests for viewing and changing orders:

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If you can not do what you want via that information, use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage, and discuss your request directly with Apple:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.