Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone calls claiming that my Apple ID is compromised

I’m getting calls claiming that my Apple ID is compromised !! Who can I report these numbers too

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 4:47 PM

See the following from Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Report scam phone calls to the Federal Trade Commission (U.S. only) at reportfraud.ftc.gov or to your local law enforcement agency.

However be aware that scam calls typically spoof the number and that the number displayed is frequently not the number actually making the call.

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 4:47 PM in response to Catlady17

See the following from Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Report scam phone calls to the Federal Trade Commission (U.S. only) at reportfraud.ftc.gov or to your local law enforcement agency.

However be aware that scam calls typically spoof the number and that the number displayed is frequently not the number actually making the call.

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Phone calls claiming that my Apple ID is compromised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.