Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove activation lock on iphone

i find iphone couple week ago i cant find the own so i trying to remove activation lock so i can use it

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 6:14 PM

There is NO WAY you can remove activation lock on a phone you didn't own and you don't know the Apple ID and Password used to set up the phone. Apple will NOT help you. We cannot help you. To you, the phone is a useless brick.

Sorry, but why do you even think you should be able to use a phone you found? It's someone else's phone. Turn it over to the authorities or recycle it. End of story.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 6:14 PM in response to samson71

There is NO WAY you can remove activation lock on a phone you didn't own and you don't know the Apple ID and Password used to set up the phone. Apple will NOT help you. We cannot help you. To you, the phone is a useless brick.

Sorry, but why do you even think you should be able to use a phone you found? It's someone else's phone. Turn it over to the authorities or recycle it. End of story.

how to remove activation lock on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.