Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scanner not Identified on Mac Big Sur 11.5.2 on MacBook Air M1

Canon E470 printer is identified, while the scanner is not identified, can you please guide me to solve this issue

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 10:06 PM

kunthunath Said:

"Scanner not Identified on Mac Big Sur 11.5.2 on MacBook Air M1: Canon E470 printer is identified, while the scanner is not identified, can you please guide me to solve this issue"

-------

Ask this in Canon's Forums - You'd likely get the answer you need in there.

Ask Here: Home - Canon Community

For Thought:

Catalina only works with 64-bit applications. So, 32-bit applications might be what is currently be installed. So, mention that when you post in there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 10:06 PM in response to kunthunath

kunthunath Said:

"Scanner not Identified on Mac Big Sur 11.5.2 on MacBook Air M1: Canon E470 printer is identified, while the scanner is not identified, can you please guide me to solve this issue"

-------

Ask this in Canon's Forums - You'd likely get the answer you need in there.

Ask Here: Home - Canon Community

For Thought:

Catalina only works with 64-bit applications. So, 32-bit applications might be what is currently be installed. So, mention that when you post in there.

Scanner not Identified on Mac Big Sur 11.5.2 on MacBook Air M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.