Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received the refund notification but now I have not received the money in my account, ask Apple to check and transfer the money to me

Hi! 1 month ago, I downloaded an application on my device and this is a subscription fee application. 
At that time, I accidentally chose to register for a trial and I did not know that there are applications that will automatically renew when due. 
On August 1, 2021, Apple deducted VND 929,000 from my account and knowing this, I sent a refund request. 
Up to now, Apple has accepted my refund request and said that it has refunded since August 2, 2021. 
But when I went to check my bank account, still no money has been transferred. about your account.
Is it because there is a problem with the refund process or is it because I have to wait?

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 3:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 3:42 AM

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

you should probably try to reach out to apple

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Similar questions

1 reply

I have received the refund notification but now I have not received the money in my account, ask Apple to check and transfer the money to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.