Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using bluetooth on my apply nano

I am trying to connect a bluetooth speaker to my apple nano, which is not recognising it. Can anyone help with this problem

Regards

Jenny

iPod nano (7th Gen)

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:21 AM

Hi elsantero,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with using a Bluetooth speaker with your iPod nano. We'd like to help.

Have you ever been able to pair this device with this speaker in the past? Does your iPod nano see any other Bluetooth devices? You'll want to make sure that your speaker is in pairing mode so that the iPod can see it. You may need to look into the instructions that came with the speaker to be sure that's happening.

This manual, especially Chapter 12, should be helpful: iPod nano User Guide

Hope that helps.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2021 6:21 AM in response to elsantero

Hi elsantero,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with using a Bluetooth speaker with your iPod nano. We'd like to help.

Have you ever been able to pair this device with this speaker in the past? Does your iPod nano see any other Bluetooth devices? You'll want to make sure that your speaker is in pairing mode so that the iPod can see it. You may need to look into the instructions that came with the speaker to be sure that's happening.

This manual, especially Chapter 12, should be helpful: iPod nano User Guide

Hope that helps.

Take care!

Sep 2, 2021 6:09 AM in response to elsantero

elsantero,

Thanks for the update!

Does your iPod see any other Bluetooth devices besides this speaker? This can help you identify if this issue is with this one connection or all Bluetooth connections.

If you are not seeing any other connections, these steps can help:

Learn how to force restart your iPod

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

If you continue to have issues with locating, or connecting, to your Bluetooth speaker after that, Contact Apple Support will be a good step for you at that point.

Cheers!

using bluetooth on my apply nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.