Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad says "ipad is disabled connect to itunes i did all the steps and it is still not working

can someone help my ipad says "ipad is disabled connect to itunes i did all the steps and it is still not working

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 12:41 PM

If you have followed these instructions exactly If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

then see below from those same instructions:

Still need help?

• If you can't restore or update your iPad using recovery mode, or you can't use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support. Then follow the steps to set up service for your iPad.
  • If you're asked to enter your Apple ID and password while you're setting up your iPad, learn what to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2021 12:41 PM in response to jahiraaa

If you have followed these instructions exactly If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

then see below from those same instructions:

Still need help?

• If you can't restore or update your iPad using recovery mode, or you can't use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support. Then follow the steps to set up service for your iPad.
  • If you're asked to enter your Apple ID and password while you're setting up your iPad, learn what to do.

my ipad says "ipad is disabled connect to itunes i did all the steps and it is still not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.